Charting a Path for the Future:
Summit Education Initiative’s Strategic Plan
Summit Education Initiative (SEI) updates its Strategic Plan on an annual basis. We use it as a benchmark for accomplishment and as a road map for growth. The revised plan is presented to the Board of Directors each September for review.
- Increasing educational attainment – Cradle to Career
- Embracing the principles and practices of Collective Impact
- Using data to inform our work and the work of our partners
- Partnering to enhance the work of schools and agencies serving Summit County students
- Fostering a sense of collaboration rather than competition
- Reporting publicly our collective progress each year
- Recommending strategies based upon sound research
- Catalyzing community action
To read an executive summary of our Strategic Business Plan, please visit: Updated Business Plan – Executive Summary, September, 2014.